Princess Cruises has yet again extended its pause on cruise activity. The Santa Clarita cruise line this time delayed its resumption of voyages in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Mexico and California coast, including cruises out of the Port of Los Angeles, to June 30 at the earliest.

The delay affects the Caribbean Princess, Enchanted Princess and Ruby Princess ships.

The cruise line previously planned to start cruising in the Caribbean and California coast on May 14.

The delay affects cruises of less than seven days. Late last year it canceled all cruises longer than seven days that sail in or out of any U.S. port through Nov. 1 in compliance with the CDC’s recommendations.

The company also extended its pause for cruises departing and arriving in Japan through June 25.

Princess said in a statement it “continues to work with government and port authorities to finalize its plans for return to cruising.”

Princess is one of eight cruise lines owned and operated by Miami-based Carnival Corp. The in-house Carnival Cruise line plans to resume sailing in and out of the U.S. as soon as May 31, while sister line Cunard, based in Santa Clarita, has temporarily stopped selling all cruises planned to sail through June 21, “while we await further information,” its website says.

Shares of Carnival Corp. closed down 88 cents, or about 3 percent, to $26.70 on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, a day when the Dow Jones industrial average surged nearly 1.5 percent but the Nasdaq was down by 0.04 percent.